Every house has its good qualities and bad qualities. It is very difficult to find a good feng shui house but its not impossible.
1. ATTRACTIVENESS OF A PROPERTY: A good feng shui is the bright hall. They invite chi to stay in a place and build slowly before entering the house. Another good feng shui is the wide green lawn in front of the house.
2. PROMINENT FRONT DOOR: The front door is the point of entry for chi for the entire home. When a door is attractive, clean, freshly painted and is surrounded by plants or flanked by lighting or blooming flowers, it naturally attracts beneficial energy.
3. KITCHEN AT THE REAR OF THE HOUSE: When a kitchen is close to the front of the house, the luck of the house is affected. Kitchens inhibit luck in general, so having them at the front isn’t an auspicious arrangement.
4. GOOD SITTING: The way a home is sited on the property and even the street can make a difference. There should be a balance of trees on the left and right side. There should be attractive views from the front of the house.
5. STAIRCASE IS TURNED AWAY FROM THE DOOR: When a staircase faces the front door, money and energy can run out including the stairs are very close to the front door.
6. BALANCED WINDOWS & DOORS: The house should always have a clear front door. Some homes have a door near the front door, chi will be “confused” and this can cut off energy to the house. There shouldn’t be too many windows.
7. BEDROOMS ARE WELL SITUATED: Bedrooms should allow the bed to be placed on a solid wall and see the door easily while in bed. The houses with good feng shui shouldn’t have bedrooms over a garage, kitchen, bathroom or laundry.
Important: Kindly consult any Feng Shui Consultant/Expert before making any changes.