MUST HAVE FOR EVERY MEN & WOMEN!!!
“Pixiu” is a mythical god beast in Chinese mythology, embodied with a dragon head, horse body and lion’s feet. Beside that, it has beard under its chin and wings at both sides with flying abilities. It is considered to be loyal and obedient, which makes him a very popular personal protector in traditional feng shui. So Pixiu is a well known for attracting good luck and protection to the wearer.
1. “Pixiu” have the power to protect the wearer from calamity and dangers.
2. It help to subdue any evil spirits and serve as a protecting the individual from any danger.
3. It is a protective cure against the negative energy of the Grand Duke (Tai Sui) – Flying Star.
4. This “Pixiu” is as a personal amulet because it allows you to always have your loyal personal protector nearby.
5. It is a good practice to stroke your “Pixiu” once in a while and talk to it to ask for good luck and protection but not too often.
6. It is good to touch your “Pixiu” once in a while, talk to it, tell it that you are going for important meeting or events and ask it to protect/help you.
NOTE: Take it off during sleep, shower or inside toilet. Keep it inside the drawer when not in use. Place it properly and treat it with respect.
IMPORTANT: After usage, if the cord breaks after particular time due to rough or daily usage you can use a new cord/string. But after usage, if the stone cracks or breaks after particular time due to rough or daily usage, stop using it as it not good to use a broken PiXiu and get a new one!!!