Feng Shui is the Chinese art of placement. And if your home isn’t placed well in the environment, it doesn’t matter where your staircase or toilet is located.
1. BELOW STREET LEVEL: When a home is below street level, this creates problems. This means that life feels like one giant obstacle. Being below ground is for the dead, not the living.
2. T-INTERSECTION/POISON ARROW: Poison arrows are caused when something, like a street or a tree, is aimed at your house or front door. These can be very serious. The poison arrow aimed at the house causes health, relationship or financial problems.
3. FIREPLACE OR KITCHEN IN NORTHWEST: The northwest corner is called the “Heavenly palace.” When this corner is afflicted by fire, such as a fireplace, kitchen, or even a gas stove, this is called “fire in heaven,” and can cause a severe loss for the man of the house.
4. BACKWARDS SLOPE: When a house has land that slopes down from the back of the house, it causes the house and the occupants to lose that vital support. It’s a lot like sitting on a stool all day; you can do it, but you become very fatigued.
5. FUNNEL SHAPE: House shaped like a funnel, larger at the front and growing small toward the back. Finances and vitality will slowly drain away, accumulating money will be very difficult, and health problems can come up.
6. BED ALIGNS WITH BATHROOM DOOR/FIXTURE: A very serious arrangement is when the bedroom is aligned with a bathroom door. It is a potential for very serious loss – such as bad health, major accident, death or bankruptcy.
7. FRONT DOOR – BACK DOOR/WINDOW ALIGNMENT: Chi enters the house through the front door and when it’s aligned with a back door or window, energy will rush through the house, this creates major spending problems.
Important: Kindly consult any Feng Shui Consultant/Expert before making any changes.