Symbols of luck and wealth in Chinese Art is the fish. Fish are representative of water which is the element most associated with income and wealth creation. Fish is a natural environmental enhancer. Fish like lion-headed goldfish and arowana is the variety of forms that are used in Chinese Traditional Feng Shui.
Adding fish symbols and actual fish into your home or office environment enhances the water element. This increases the dimension of wealth, auspicious water benefits such as increased income, career advancement and new business opportunity. Having a live fish or fish symbols creates abundance to whose to those who display them.
How to use fish in your life to attract wealth, income, career advancement and business opportunity to your Home/Office/Business.
1) FISH HELPS TO ENHANCE YOUR CAREER & BUSINESS: Fish are excellent activators for the career sector. Displaying fish statues or keeping fish will help to enhance your career forward and bring opportunities in business sector.
2) FISH ACT AS A REMEDY: Fish are excellent to protect you particularly from the harmful flying stars. The presence of an aquarium as the water drains the negative energy of the flying star. In this way, fish can help protect you from accident and loss.
3) FISH ACT AS A PROTECTOR: Display images of fish or keeping fish is considered especially auspicious and offers protective qualities and as a way to attract good luck. Place a live fish, fish figurines, fish natural crystal jewelry, fish keychain for attracting beneficial wealth energy.
4) FISH ATTRACTS WEALTH: Arowana fish has the ability to increase wealth opportunities. Choose a bigger aquarium as it grows fast as days goes by and it should be placed alone in the aquarium. They should be given only fish food rather than small fishes to enhance the good karma.
5) FISH ACT AS A SYMBOLS OF LOVE: The double fish is a representation of the reunion and loving relationship. Wear or use the double fish symbols or display it in your bedroom to protect your loving relationship.
6) NUMBER OF FISH: It’s always best to keep them in groups of nine. The best ratio is eight gold colored fish and one black colored fish. The black fish is the “yin” dot that activates the gold yang fish. Its black color is known to absorb negative energy. If you want to enhance your love relationship, keep it in pair like two gold fishes.
7) FISH ABSORBS NEGATIVE ENERGY: It is a myth that goldfish can live without an oxygenator in their aquariums. Suppose, your fish are cared properly but one suddenly dies, the fish are believed to have absorbed a negative energy for you.
LIVE FISH, WOODEN/METAL/CLAY/PORCELAIN/CERAMIC/TERRACOTTA/CRYSTAL FISH STATUES, HANGINGS, KEYCHAIN AND JEWELLERY ONLY!!!
Important: Kindly consult any Feng Shui Consultant/Expert before making any changes.