What Chinese people have been using for ages is the newest fad. Feng Shui, it is. This heritage of Chinese has gained popularity over time. It is now being used profusely across the world. The impact is such that has left people spellbound. It is about correcting and balancing the Chi (positive energy) around you. Following Feng Shui helps gives a boost to positivity and energy in your lives. There is no shortage of customers who can vouch for the results seen from using Feng Shui products. Married life or single/Personal life or professional – there is a cure for just everything.
Lee is an expert in this art and believes in helping others using the same.
Here is a list of 8 Best Feng Shui products and their uses available at the online store:
- Chinese Coins – These are used to attract wealth and money. Further, they are used to protect and bring good luck. Place these coins in the money area of your home or office. They can be hanged visible to all or maybe hidden – as the need be. You can also carry them in your wallet or purse. 3 coins tied together in a red ribbon are readily available everywhere. At your workplace, they can be kept with your financial documents or any important place. They can even be worn as jewelry to attract positive energy towards you.
- Bagua Mirror – This is one product that should be used if it is advised by an expert. Consult before you place it at your home or workplace. Bagua Mirror is used to deflect negative energy from flowing in. It is to be placed at the top wall of your front door facing outwards. There is a variety of Bagua Mirror sold in the market. Hence, consulting an expert is essential. You can find it in different shapes like convex, concave and flat. Further, the early heaven sequence and the later heaven sequence are two different types available.
- Wind Chimes – These are common in numerous homes. They are a common item used for decoration purpose. However, the hidden purpose is to enhance the positive energy of the place. It gets it energy from the sound it makes. Therefore, to avail benefits it should be placed such to make sound and not stay stagnant. The material with which wind chimes are made of determines the right place. Bronze and metal wind chimes are ideal for Northwest or else West. Wooden or bamboo wind chimes are ideal for East or Southeast. Better the sound, more energy it attracts.
- Dragon – Feng Shui has numerous animals as products. One such common Feng Shui animal is the Dragon. Traditionally, it was a symbol of the emperor and happens to be one of the four celestial animals. As per Feng Shui, it should be placed in the East or left side of the place when looking from inside. Dragons made of wood are preferred over any other one. It is recommended to place a dragon at high energy areas like home, office, dining or living room. Avoid keeping it in low-energy areas. A dragon is considered to attract wealth. It is always better to consult an expert before you place a powerful item around you.
- Turtle – It is also one of the four celestial animals. It represents North or backside of your premise. It symbolizes support, longevity, and protection just like the shell protects the turtle. A stone turtle is at times used to cure the negative energy coming from outside. The shell should face the incoming Xa Qi (negative energy) by sitting around your front door or on your balcony. If the backside of your home lacking the support, then a tortoise can be placed to balance out the effect. You can find turtles made of glass, metals, resins, crystals and more.
- Buddha Statues – They are ideal for attracting positive energy. Buddha statues are widely used as gift options as well. They should be placed at a place where they can be respected. We should not place them in the kitchen, bedroom or bathroom. Laughing Buddha is the most common of all Feng Shui items. It signifies a happy man and invites success, financial gains and wealth for all. Remember to place it in the right place to reap benefits. Place a laughing Buddha statue on a corner table facing the front door greeting the guests with it.
- Crystals – Crystals can be used to create good Feng Shui energy in your premises. These are used more in western Feng Shui as against classical Feng Shui. There are various crystals available in the market. The type of crystal determines where it is to be placed and it matters. Like, purple amethyst is used to clear negative energy in the area. Two rose quartz hearts are beneficial for promoting a better relationship. It should be placed in Southwest direction for best results. Further, there are crystal pyramids available. They can be placed in your drawing room to attract goodies in your home.
- Evil Eye – It is a part of classical Feng Shui and used to stimulate good luck. Evil Eye is also used to neutralize evil and negative energies that can affect your family or home. It is also used by many for gifting purpose that symbolizes positivity for them. You can choose from an evil eye bracelet to a wall hanging and much more. It can protect you from any harm that can happen from negative and jealous people around. Keep it in your bag or wallet for attracting good fortune. When hanged in vehicles, it increases your travel luck.
To understand Feng Shui and its products well, consulting an expert is necessary. Proper positioning of the products is important and so is choosing the right product. Lee has been practicing classical Feng Shui for many years. She has the best advice to serve her clients with. She is known to have brought good luck, happiness and wealth in her clients’ lives.